HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Space Under the Couch, The PR Furystorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin

PostSubject: Space Under the Couch, The PR Furystorm   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:44 pm

ie, how the fuck do we get a hold of more members, a shameless plug.

I admit it's a bit of a presumptuous measure, but this place is really limited as far as members go, and we're starting to hit a slow spot really early. If anyone has an idea of how to spread the news to everyone else, then that'd be great. :B

SilverBlaze85

PostSubject: Re: Space Under the Couch, The PR Furystorm   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 pm

To be bluntly honest....the sheer lack of posts by the current members is a severe blow. I know when I scouted the site to debate joining, I was severely hesitent. I probably wouldn't have if I didn't trust Sarcy's judgement...and even then I'm starting to doubt this one. Nobody updates, and nobody posts. It's a bit dull to know that I can go two weeks plus without visiting, and return to find mayhap 1 new post. *shrugs* My brother thought about joining, and decided against it due to the lack of activity. < /$0.02 >
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverblaze85

Space Under the Couch, The PR Furystorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1